This is the storage solution you need to keep in your home at all times. It is inexpensive, versatile, flexible, and easy to find. I have used these for a variety of organization conundrums and keep a stash in my car at all times in case of emergency. So, what is this genius solution?
Extra Large Zipper Bags
I use the ones from Target’s Up & Up brand and they are called Jumbo Slider bags. I’m sure there are other brands available but I like these best. They are approximately 14″ x 16″ vs 10″ x 11″ for the gallon size so you can put larger items in them. They have the zipper closure, a white space for writing the name of the contents, and are a great price.
Here are some of the ways I have used them:
- Storing puzzles & games. Cut the cover off of the box and put all of the pieces & boards in the bag to keep them together.
- Storing manuals and warranties for washers & dryers in the laundry room.
- Storing costumes for kids & adults. These kept the costume & all of the accessories together.
- Packing for trips. I put all of the same clothing item in a bag and it made it easy to keep everything together and to know where it was. Great for kids & adults!
- Keeping dirty clothes together during a trip.
- Keeping items together like envelopes, stamps, cards, and markers while sending cards out.
- Keeping craft project materials together.
Run out and get a box of these to keep on hand. I know you’ll come up with even more ways to use them!